Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another Update..!

Here I am again..

So far things have been well, and I can only thank GOD for that really. If we, as human beings, are ready to really make the initiative to get well, GOD will help us in that direction if He wills.

I don't know what to say exactly. I have gotten a lot better, I think. Part of it, I give credit to doing more of the right thing. I am not there 100%, and I have also noticed that I am not 100% well but pretty good!

I still worry about things sometimes. Mostly about my girlfriend being safe. I don't know why I am so worried about that problem, especially since I also have sisters and a little brother that I hardly worry about as much. I feel like my girlfriend/fiancée is something very close to my heart (Of course I care about my family, it just never occurred to me to worry about them and I hope it never does!), and I am not sure if a psychologist would say it's because I consider her as something that "I possess", but I really want her safe. I feel a sense of responsibility over her. I think I am starting to understand why my mother worries so much when any one of us is out of the house, and that has made me feel bad for staying out late all the time.

Sometimes, the fact that there is a lot of evil in this world gets to me, and it makes me worry that my fiancée, out of billions of other people on the earth, would get into danger. Funny thing is, before I use to worry like this she had been in danger (someone attempted to mug her and failed), and I'm not sure if that's just subconsciously haunting me or what. GOD willing she just gets a day job, instead of at night, and that solves most of the problem. Though, I really want to be free of this worry without that.

:)
Praise be to GOD, Lord of the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments courteous and constructive.