Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Minor Relapse?

In the name of GOD:

Lately I feel like I've been falling back into anxiety. A couple instances where I waited at night for my girlfriend to get home and she didnt text me in time cause she got caught up in a conversation with her roommates seemed to ignite the spark.

Then recently I went to watch a movie and couldn't focus because my girlfriend stopped at the store on her way back from school and I just let my mind focus on how many minutes went by and whether she should be done. It was just a really bad feeling..

GOD help me.. GOD willing I can get rid of this anxiety once and for all. Sometimes I feel like giving up my girlfriend is the only way but I could never do that, it would just kill us both, if anything. I don't feel that's the proper way of solving my own problem.

It's hard to stay busy when you feel your girlfriend needs to give you attention "all of a sudden". I have this theory that when I go into "needy mode" all of a sudden that all my girlfriend's texts/responses seem "cold" (even though she says she thought I was joking all along). I don't know.. but the way I end up seeing it is that she just doesn't care enough (or I tell myself maybe shes trying to make me "stronger").

ugh...

GOD help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments courteous and constructive.