Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pillar Nine- The Final Pillar

Before doing the last visualization and reading Pillar 9 I went over a quick recap of the Pillars:

  • PILLARS:
  • Pillar 1- STOP VISITING EVERY PRACTITIONER YOU CAN FIND
  • Pillar 2- TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT STOPPING YOUR MEDICATION
  • Pillar 3- STOP RESEARCHING YOUR CONDITION

  • Pillar 4- ONLY FOLLOW THIS METHOD

  • Pillar 5- STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR CONDITION

  • Pillar 6- STOP LEANING ON OTHER PEOPLE

  • Pillar 7- DON'T HOLD ONTO MEMORIES OF YOUR CONDITION

  • Pillar 8- DIVERT YOUR MIND- MAKE IT YOUR NEW HABIT- ALWAYS!

Now this is where I stop and truly digest this information, it is very important to eliminating anxiety. Pillars 1-2 do not really apply to me since I have not visited a doctor about this or taken any medication but the rest are still very important. Now that I feel I have fully absorbed those Pillars, here is Pillar 9:
  • PILLAR 9
  • STOP ACCOMMODATING YOUR ANXIETY
Don't let your daily routines REVOLVE AROUND YOUR ANXIETY. This is just giving your anxiety a reason to sit back and know that it has it easy. Make it a challenge for your anxiety so you can ultimately defeat it. Eventually your subconscious will be re-trained and you will learn to become anxious in situations that actually call for it - YOUR SITUATION DOES NOT CALL FOR IT! STOP TELLING YOURSELF IT DOES!

I hope from here on to read the rest of the book and listen to the other goodies that came with it about Phobias/Anxiety Eliminators/Etc.

PS: As I was writing this I was 'subconsciously' worried about my girlfriend responding to my texts and getting home from work safe GOD willing. Right as I am finishing up, I get a text: SHE IS HOME AND FINE! This is why distraction is truly important, don't take it from me (even though I am just another "patient" here), CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW! (I am not saying buy the Linden Method, I just want YOU to get BETTER because I know how great it is starting to feel!)

I hope to keep this updated in the future about future readings and progress, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments courteous and constructive.