Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pillar Seven

Pillar Seven:

  • DON'T HOLD ON TO MEMORIES OF YOUR CONDITION
  • This includes not going into detail about how you "defeated your condition"
  • You must allow the subconscious to let go of these memories, if you hold on/imagine/dwell on them you will never LET THEM GO!

So far The Linden Method makes sense. It's almost like teaching you to let go of your ex-girlfriend. As soon as you forget about her and focus on what is ahead of you, you move on. You will keep telling yourself anyway, "but she was the only one for me, I'll never find someone else, etc etc" but these thoughts are BAD. Even if you feel you can JUSTIFY these thoughts, in the great scheme of things, they hold you back! Whether or not you are meant to be together again, dwelling on the subject is NEVER A PLUS.

______________________________________________________
In other news, life has felt a little better. Particularly today I am cheering up more, thank GOD. I try to go out to eat with classmates more (all of us geeks) and I know I need to get out of the house more or else I start to be repelled against going out into the outside world.

Also, more importantly, I am worrying less about my girlfriend. I need to remember GOD and put her in GOD's hands. There have been a few occasions already where I did not worry 50% as much as I did when she was going home from work or school like before, and I feel that is an achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments courteous and constructive.